1) A Aa: A Aa's glorious run at the box office has continued for another weekend. The film has collected handsome shares in its second weekend and crossed the 40 crore mark. This is the first 40 crore film for Nithin and fourth movie for Trivikram after Julayi, Attarintiki Daredi and Son Of Satyamurthy. A Aa has beaten Nannaku Prematho full run collections in US to enter the top 3 list of all time grossing films in this territory.
2) Okka Ammayi Tappa: This film has grabbed the attention of film lovers with an interesting title and colorful posters. Nitya Menen's presence has helped the film to get a decent opening, but it turned out to be a boring fare, which didn't help its prospects at the ticket window. OAT will go down as average for Sundeep Kishan, who has been struggling. A fine opportunity gone wasted for debutant director Rajasimha.
3) Right Right: Sumanth Ashwin's attempt at rural drama checked Some Of the wrong boxes that this film couldn't even go past the start line. Ironically, there were so many things wrong about the film that has two 'rights' in its title. Bahubali fame Prabhakar too couldn't come to its rescue as the makers expected.
4) Bichagadu: Bichagadu is the most fascinating success story among the summer releases. This underdog has made the most of the vacuum at the box office and turned out to be a money spinner for its investors. Everyone that has bought this film has made double the profits on their investment. Bichagadu is the surprise blockbuster of the year.
5) The Conjuring 2: This Hollywood horror flick has performed across the plexes in this weekend. The success of its predecessor helped The Conjuring 2 to take a bright start at the Indian box office. Positive word of mouth and glowing reviews will help the film to scale newer heights.