Indian Film Industry has gone to the next level with films being made with over Rs 100 crore budget in the list. What's more special is the big role played by South Industry!
Apparently, Four out of Five Films in Top 4 high budget movies in the country belong to Southern Film Industry. The reason behind these remarkable development are some of the big names (Shankar, Rajinikanth & Rajamouli).
1) I (Rs 180 crore): Vikram-Shankar's romantic thriller which is a Diwali 2014 release. Every movie buff is dying to watching this movie which is loaded with several thrilling elements.
2) Baahubali (175 crore): Rajamouli's ambitious project in the combination of Rana-Prabhas-Anushka-Tamanna. It is being made in two parts to make sure the huge investment converts into massive box office returns. The first part will release during Summer 2015.
3) Robo (145 crore): Rajinikanth-Robo's sci-fi flick has been successful and it actually kickstarted Rs 100 crore trend. This combo could even make the unbelievable happen.
4) Kochadaiyaan (Rs 135 crore): Aishwarya Rajinkanth's directorial debut failed to entertain the audience and remained as a flop venture. Even Rajini couldn't save it! Poor standard visual effects have been a big let down.
5) Dhoom 3 (Rs 125 crore): This action flick in the most successful Bollywood franchise (Dhoom) has been the highest grossing Indian film till date.