The audio launch of Rajinikanth starrer 'LIngaa' held in Chennai Today is a starry affair with entire cast and crew of the movie gracing the occasion. Let's have a look at the highlights of the event...
1) Director KS Ravikumar shared Rajini himself has suggested the title 'Lingaa' for the movie. He also thanked Director Ameer for sacrificing the 'Lingaa' title which he registered for his flick.
2) Producer Rockline Venkatesh given assurance that 'Lingaa' will release on December 12th as a treat for Rajini Fans. However, KS Ravikumar expressed the doubt over delay in the release because of extensive CG Work.
3) Director Ameer declared People of Tamil Nadu are waiting to see Rainikanth as Chief Minister. Crowd went berserk upon hearing this statement.
4) Actor Vijay Kumar told - 'People will gift you a big award very soon. Please accept it".
5) Director Shankar wished 'Lingaa' shatters the records set by 'Robo'.
6) Santhanam recalled a hilarious conversation he had with Rajinikanth once. When the Star Comedian asked what's the difference between Love & Desire, Superstar responded its the same difference between a Grandmother and Anushka.
7) Rajinikanth claims he never forgets paying back and that's the reason behind choosing Rockline Venkatesh as the Producer for 'Lingaa'.
8) On the much-talked subject, Rajini opined Politics is so deep and a danger. "I am just hesitating to join Politics, but not scared of it," he quotes.