Mega nephew Sai Dharam Tej's 'pilla nuvvu leni jeevitham's audio launch function was held at Shilpakala Vedika of Hyderabad on 25th of October. The highlights of the function are as follows.
* Megastar Chiranjeevi graced the occasion as a chief guest while Mega Power Star Ram Chaan and Stylish Star Allu Arjun attended as special guests. Apart from film's cast and crew ace director VV Vinayak, Vamsi Pydipally, BVSN Prasad, Sharat Marrar, DVV Danayya, Gemini Kiran, Srivaas and others made the event more glittering.
* Suma has done the job of anchoring. Comedian Raghubabu also did the job of part time anchoring.
* Srivas, Sharat Marrar, Danayya, Gemini Kiran, BVSN Prasad, Vamsi Pydipalli launched different songs of the movie. VV Vinayak launched theatrical trailer of the movie.
* Allu Aravind said the background and padding for any hero is used upto the first show of the movie and the rest depends on the talent of the hero. He said Sai Dharam Tej as a hero material.
* Dil Raju in his speech disclosed the ranges of mega heroes. He declared Power Star Pawan Kalyan as the number one hero now." Sai's spark and energy keeps him in top place in the future. His growth would make Chiranjeevi garu to feel proud of him. He is very lucky enough having similar features of Chiranjeevi garu," Dil Raju said.
* VV Vinayak felt Sai Dharam Tej as an experienced star.
* Before starting his speech Sai Dharam Tej requested the gathering to mourn for late Srihari for a minute. " Chiranjeevi mama is my heart. In got tolerance from Nagababu mama. Pawan Kalyan is my 'Manassakshi'( conscience)" he said.
* Allu Arjun praised Sai as a good human being. He wished Sai and the team all the best.
* Ram Charan also mentioned Sai as a good human being. Speaking about Pawan Kalyan, he said, " His love and affection on us and ours love on him need not be mentioned openly. We have great affection on him."
* Mega fans handed over the cheque of Rs.10 lakhs to Chiranjeevi for Hudhud cyclone's victims.
* Chiranjeevi said he was proud of his fans for their charity on cyclone victims. " Although I had debuted with 'Punadirallu', my second movie 'Pranam Khareedu' was released as my debut movie. Co-incidentally Sai's second movie 'PNJ' is going to be his first release. Ram Charan's 'Magadheera' was made on Aravind garu's Geetha Arts. Similarly, Sai has done his second movie in Geetha Arts banner. Sai is a good human being. I wish all the team a grand success with this movie."