Looks like Tollywood is facing a slump these days and all the big stars prince Mahesh Babu, NTR, Prabhas, mass maharaj Ravi Teja, mega power star Ram Charan Tej, Manchu Vishnu and his brother Manchu Manoj, Allu Arjun are all clueless what's ailing their movies despite their tremendous performances.
Well here is the comparative statement of 1st day collections of their movies. You can judge and decide who fared better at the box office and why.
Current Tollywood Top 10 Day 1 Shares:
1. Attarintiki Daredi -2013 Pawan Kalyan Starrer Rs 10.75 crores
2. Aagadu – 2014 Mahesh Babu Starrer Rs 9.74 crore
3. Baadshah – 2013 Jr NTR Starrer Rs 9.25 crores
4. Rabhasa – 2014 Jr NTR Starrer Rs 8.85 crore
5. Ramayya Vastavayya -2013 Jr NTR Starrer Rs 8.7 crore
6. Cameraman Gangatho-2012 Pawan Kalyan Starrer Rs 8.65 crores
7. Yevadu – 2014 Ram Charan Starrer Rs 8.6 crores
8. Naayak – 2013 Ram Charan Starrer Rs 8.55 crores
9. GAV -2014 Ram Charan Starrer Rs.8.55 crores
10 1:Nenokkadine (2014) Mahesh Babu Starrer Rs 8.4 crores
So going by the report it is understood that nothing could beat Pawan’s Attarintiki Daredi.