Karnataka Government refusing to order for a CBI probe following on the death of IAS Officer DK Ravi stirred a huge controversy. Inspite of severe criticism from all the quarters, Personal Angle linking Ravi to his Female Batchmate is being highlighted. There are many unanswered queries...
1) Why did Cops jumped to the conclusion that its a suicide soon after they got the information of his death? Postmortem Report revealed DK Ravi died of suffocation and this can happen either by strangling or hanging.
2) No Suicide Note and DK Ravi was pretty normal with family and colleagues the day this incident took place. There was no signs of suicidal tendencies at all.
3) Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah transferred a reputed CID Officer Pronab Mohanty just a day after the agency was asked to take up the death case of DK Ravi.
4) DK Ravi who is regarded as a honest officer had given nightmares to land/sand mafia in Kolar and tax-evading builders in Bengaluru. Why weren't cops investigating this angle?
5) Why was personal angle given more prominance during the investigation? Who is this Ravi's Female Batchmate? Who is behind the selective leaks which hamper the investigation?