As many as Six Indians made it to Forbes Magazine's 50 Power Businesswomen from Asia.
Six Indians in Forbes Asia's 50 Power Businesswomen:
1) State Bank of India chairman Arundhati Bhattacharya
2) ICICI CEO Chanda Kochchar
3) Shriram Life Insurance/Shriram Capital MD Akhila Srinivasan
4) Biocon Founder-Chairman Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
5) Axis Bank CEO & MD Shikha Sharma
6) Life Insurance Corporation of India MD Usha Sangwan
China dominated Forbes List with 9 women in Asia's 50 Power Businesswomen. India, Thailand and Singapore came 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the list with represenatation of 6, 5 and 4 women respectively.